a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Friday 23 December 2016

Εκτός Ελέγχου-Εκτός Ελέγχου-(Self Released-Greece-1985)

Εκτός Ελέγχου Romanized to: Ektos Elenghou Translated to: Out Of Control. Punk/Rock'N'Roll band from Thessaloniki, Greece. Started playing in 1982 as "Συν Και Πλην", but in 1984 they changed their name to "Εκτός Ελέγχου". They released a Demo cassette in 1985.(info taken from a discogs page deditcated to them). A wikipedia page about them is here only in greek language.  I have no idea how this tape ended up in my collection,some greek distro must have sent me long time ago,I didn`t know anything about this band as I could not even read their name,everything changed when my friend Zina(big thanx) translated  their name and so I could search info about them on the net.On the cover sleeve there are only the songtitles(in english),no info of any sort.Maybe this is the demo that came out in 1985 but I am not sure 100%.It has a good recording.Anyone out there with more info about this tape???Enjoy the punk rock sung in greek.

~f(a*r^a"w:a~y{ 

click me

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment