a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Thursday 31 October 2019

v.a.-V.I.T.R.I.O.L Vol 2.- Atrax Morgue / Lvnvs / Hex Minora / Mangled -(V.I.T.R.I.O.L.-Italy-)

Great sampler with 4 uncompromising noise esoteric artists from the last century...
Atrax Morgue is the solo project of Italian musician Marco Corbelli which he started in 1992. Also, he owned Slaughter Productions label.  Artist and label covered already in this blog.
Devis G. another amazing artist explored in this blog when I posted music by Teatro Satanico, Spin, Abra Had Abra...
Hex Minora Female noise artist who also ran BV Tapes. Also already researched here.
Mangled is Gianfranco Santoro, owner of Discipline Produzioni and FinalMuzik. I wrote about Discipline Produzioni a few times now.
V.I.T.R.I.O.L was an obscure Italian cassette label run by Devis Granziera.
Cassettes 1 through 10 on the label were limited to 30 numbered copies each. All were packaged in a special package with insert. Cassette 11 could only be obtained by mailing in the vouchers from the inserts of the first ten cassettes. 
The year of release is not stated anywhere, this production came
in a cardboard box; inside there is a female sanitary napkin which protects the cassette.
Also contains a rose paper sheet with data and a voucher for another V.I.T.R.I.O.L cassette. 
Enjoy it.
~f*a~r^a~w(a*y~
 

Tracklist 

 

A1 Atrax Morgue Exciting Aberrations
A2 Lvnvs Ematofrenesi
B1 Hex Minora Kissing The Brides Finger
B2 Mangled Storm Of The Black Days

1 comment: