a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Friday 17 July 2015

FIGUREHEAD-Figurehead-(Cosmic Shit Productions-Holland-1994)


A band which I don`t know much about it and I cannot even remember how and when It ended up in my tape-collection.
A trio playing a kind of hypnotic noise rock with some trumpets and weird vocals,I guess they are Dutch but I am not even sure about this.
Somehow their music remind me some stuff of The Ex and Captain Beefheart!!A nice tape of weird noisy rock,it`s just a pity my tape is a bit ruined in the beginning.
A discogs page about them is here yet there is no info about them or about this Dutch label.
If you know more  about them and you are reading this post please leave a comment to let me  know  more.
Enjoy it.
~f~a~r~a~w~a*y* 

1 comment: