a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Tuesday, 19 September 2017

v.a.-Really Fast Vol.7-(Really Fast Records-Sweden-1992)

Legendary compilation series edited and distributed by the Swedish Really Fast Records old label that seems to be still alive and kicking.
I already posted the Vol 4 of this great sampler series.
A very interesting interview with Patrik Jonsson, a founding member of this label, is here.
This lp came out in a big folded sleeve reporting lyrics and info about the bands, all the scans included here. For all the lovers of old-school fast and furious HC Punk, this is a wonderful compilation.
Enjoy it.
~f*a~r*a)w*a}y~

Superdong Dr Spock
–Union (5) Finale/The Light
–Religious Vomit The End
–Religious Vomit Pentagon Says
–Sole Child Seeds Are Sown
–Review (2) Hiding I
–Organiserat Vanvett Sjätte Dagen
–Organiserat Vanvett Ajja Bajja
–Dischange Among The Slaughtered
–Dischange Victims Of Madness
–MBE Prostitute Jesus
–Better Change Three Views
–Better Change Better Change
–Kung Pung Systembolaget
–3-Way Cum Inget Samvete
–3-Way Cum Make Me Puke
–Babars I Believe
–Babars Love Song
–Disfear Masslakt
–Räserbajs Vem Lukta Illa?
–Räserbajs Bärs, Booze Och Hemorojder

No comments:

Post a Comment