a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Thursday 1 April 2021

TOO DUMB TO DIE-Too Dumb To Die-(Self Released-UK(?)-2008)


 Another mystery CD-r out of my messy collection and I do not remember at all, how and when I got it.Too Dumb To Die in this cd is a trio playing famous and less famous jazz tunes.

Jimbino Vegan:Clarinet ,Johnny:Contrabass and Trinlemba:guitar and vocals performed amazing cover songs spanning various countries and ages.There are very few info about the trio and the tunes included yet a blog of reference called Jazz Workers talks about the band`s adventures  travelling and busking in China and Japan in 2007, therefore before recording this CD-r. Quite a few funny stories on that blog ...

If you have other info about this trio,please leave a comment,I`d love to know more.

Enjoy it.

:f)a*r:a{w_a(y* click me


 


No comments:

Post a Comment