a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Sunday 4 September 2016

v.a.-Fight Cars Not Bikes-(LOM(Austria)+Gurteltiertapes(Switzerland)-c90-199?)

Long compilation edited and distrubuted by those two very underground labels:I spoke about the austrian label LOM when I posted the tapes:Momido 7 and the compilation Anteurope.I also spoke about the Swiss Gurteliertapes when I posted the sampler:Winderstand Gegen...
This  international compilation includes:Matva Budoucnost,Npna,Pridigarji,Coercion,Government Collapsed,Voice Of Hate,Battle of Disarm,E.s.k.,Detestation,manface,Kokosha Glava,Hocu Necu,Anneliese Schmidt,Sex Wax,Zly Svet,Strecha.
Old nice punk/crust bands,good recordings too.It came out with a booklet that I cannot find it in my messy collection of books,leaflets,flyers,mail art,letters...
Enjoy it.
~f*a^r*a^w*a^y~
click me 

No comments:

Post a Comment