a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Sunday 22 November 2015

v.a.-EMBRYO-(Sepulkrales Katakombes-Belgium-C60-1993)

Another great sampler edited and distributed by Sepulkrales Katakombes. Industrial, noise, electronic, ambient, minimalistic tape label from the 90's run by C-drík now running the label Syrphe.I spoke already about this label and Cedrik too.
This is an old compilation and it is full of very good artists mixing here a good selection of noise, industrial, ambient and more weird electro goings.
Enjoy it.
~f*a^r¬a^*~a^y¬
click me

A1 Didier Paris Untitled
A2 Das Kombinat Kopf KZ
A3 Crno Klank* Factorylife
A4 Imminent Starvation Archive II
A5 A Place Apart Restricted Area
A6 Kriegbereit Fifty Years Ago
A7 Deleted Sangles
A8 D.S.I.P.* Pelargonium (Remix)
B1 Sphinx (7) Flight Vortex 5
B2 Xøn. Xêkhäl Xøn. Xêkhäl
B3 Globuleux La Forêt Sacrée
B4 Cult Goes Culture / R.U.P. Tour Of Duty
B5 Coitus (3) Break Out
B6 M.E.3 Die Darkside
B7 Axiome Axiome 111 (Thalle)
B8 Collapse (5) Deepen
B9 Ultra-Moderne My Electric Mistress (Part 1)

3 comments:

  1. Hi ! I was intested in listening to this compilation but the link doesn't work anymore. I hope you will share it again... I'll check it for the next days... Thank you for sharing all these gems !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faraway ! Sorry but I found it somewhere else. Anyway great blog; I will have a look from time to time... Thanks mate !

    ReplyDelete