a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

ENTRATA APERTA-The Mirror Sheds Tears-(Anapeste label-Italy-C60-1995)

I passed this tape to Vita Ignes Corpus Lignum blog back in 2010, it is not there anymore, so I re-post it here.
Entrata Aperta is just another name for the ghost collective E.A., already covered in this blog.
I am attaching the same little info passed to Vita Ignes...
"This tape was recorded in the room of Raff in Ex Cim squat in Foggia. Danilo and Raff worked on it as a project exploring the dark side of the psyche. It came out as a good example of ritual-esoteric electronix. The main instruments were keyboards and samples. It was released in 1995 by Anapeste tape label. I don`t know how many copies Anapeste printed. By the way, E.A. printed some other copies just to trade them with some tape labels. It came with an info sheet about E.A. The cover sleeve is an art- work by Raff-printed on some zines as well. For this project, E.A. means Open Entry."
I am also including a good slide-show from my YouTube channel, a song taken from this tape.
This cassette had very good reviews and I am very happy to share it again here. Enjoy it.
F~a~R~a~W~a~Y
click me

2 comments:

  1. Missing link.... By the way - Ultra mega thanx for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @robert fic---sorry,i update it now--enjoy it,and thanx for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete