a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Friday 18 July 2014

SINISTER ATTRACTION-Private Wars-(NTS Productions-Usa-1989)

Sinister Attraction was a electro industrial project from Allentown,Usa.
One of the mind behind it was Alex Kane who was also managing the very good label General Purpose Cassettes,I passed to Vita Ignes Corpus Lignum blog few of  their releases.
To introduce Sinister Attraction I am going to attach here the  biography and info that Alex sent me at the time.
faraway
click me


2 comments:

  1. Hello. I'm trying to reach Alex Kane. Can you please help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Unknown,I was in touch with Alex Cane back in the 90s when we exchanged tapes,letters and zines...unfortnately I lost contact with him,sorry I cannot help you :(

      Delete