a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Friday 30 May 2014

STEINE FUR DEN FRIEDEN-demo-(Self released - Switzerland-c30-199?)

Nice HC punk with political lyrics singed in German language the music that Steine Fur Der Friden plays in this self released cassette.They were hailing from Luzern (Switzerland) and were involved in Romp infoshop,this is the webpage of this place that seems to be still active,this cassette was self released but as contact there is the address of the Romp infoshop.It was coming inside a screen-printed red bag with a booklet with  lyrics(english translation provided) and nice graphix.
I met them few times around Europe:really nice people-funny enough I even met Fix(the singer) by accident travelling in Mexico-that was really funny...,it`s a pity I lost touch with him/them.
Good Hc punk,great messages...

*f*a*r*a*w*a*y*
click me

4 comments:

  1. from- Ripys Ripys-hey! do you know, it possible to find contact right to someone from band? looking some stuffs from their tour with chimera (russia) ! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Ripsy I was in touch with the singer but I lost his email address few years ago...I am sorry I cannot help you ---if in future i will have the chance to contact them i will let you know

      Delete
  2. Hey, I have the same question: have you found an email anybody from the band?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greatkukuruzo...yes I met an old friend who passed me the new email address of the singer,please write here a comment with your email address,I will NOT publish it but I will write you an email...

      Delete