a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Saturday 7 October 2023

WARFEAR- (Magazine-Bottomline Press-Usa-1992)


 Another fantastic art-work/pictures/collages magazine by the great John Yates.I wrote about him many times when I posted all the issues of  Punchline Magazine.

This one reminds me a lot the work done with Punchline-a punch in your face pictures with very straight messages!! As a 7inch size,it very much looks like a vinyl. It comes with a big poster and two postcards. All the relevant scans included in this folder.

To complete this introduction I add the editorial by John.I must write a BIG THANX to John, for giving me permission to post his excellent publications. This is unquestionably a classic of the underground press from the 90s. Enjoy it.

:f*a^r:a~w{a/y   click me


 




No comments:

Post a Comment