a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Sunday 29 March 2020

Humor Cáustico-Ensaio(2001)-Gravação Directa-(Self Released-Portugal-2001)

Humor Cáustico was an HC Punk band from Oporto(Portugal) active last decade, I m  not sure if the music and images here were ever released as a  proper production, in fact, Rodolfo(the guitarist) passed these files to me as mp3s on a CD-R probably 13 years ago, since then I have lost touch with him.
18 tracks in this practise recording, pretty good quality and performance. Political lyrics are sung in Portuguese, powerful guitar riff, fast drums and energetic vocals: all the right ingredients for a great HC punk production.
I have posted a live production by this great band, you`ll find it here.
I am adding a few pics that were included with these files.
A big thanks to Rodolfo for this nice digital gift. Enjoy it.:f(a*r~a_w)a*y: click me




No comments:

Post a Comment