a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Kryptästhesie-Inner Whirl-(Delerium Records-UK-1996)

I have already presented this band when I posted their amazing double lp Shaken By The Sun.
Their psychedelic music has a very personal approach and this cd confirm this theory even more. The fantasy flow explodes in millions of colourful particles surrounding us!
For all the lovers of some kind of obscure psych-acid rock, this is a band to discover and love.
To finish I am including here a video of their late life.
A big Thanx to Dante D. for passing me this great cd as flac files,yeah...
Enjoy it.
~f(*a~r_a*w~a(y¬
click me 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Greta band and godo people. This cd is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Again, Faraway! It's great to see this up on the net; where it belongs for all to hear!

    ReplyDelete