a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Monday 21 January 2019

MURDER CORPORATION–Exenteretion-(Slaughter Productions-Italy-1995)

Murder Corporation is Moreno Daldosso, active with this name since 1992. The name was chosen later as I felt that fitted perfectly the content of the music that I was making. I started listening to Heavy Metal, Punk, Hardcore, moving later to Dark Gothic EBM and finally Industrial music. 
The first Industrial record I got into was “Discipline” by T.G. The people who influenced me the most were Merzbow and particularly Boyd Rice. Also, William Bennet and Kevin Tomkins inspired me. 
For the first recordings, I used mostly tapes, noises, short waves and distorted voices. Successively I adopted a sampler Akai s01 and a tone generator (V.C.O). (from Discogs)
 Slaughter Productions was the label managed by Marco Corbelli aka Atrax Morgue, releasing mostly his own music and few other associated noise artists.
Enjoy the Noizzzz...
-f-a*r^a~w)a~y{
click me 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment