a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Friday 3 February 2017

v.a.-Rain Tapes International Compilation Vol.2-October 1992-(Rain Tapes-UK-c95-1992)

Another astonishing compilation edited  and distributed by Julian Smyth who was running this tape label called  Rain Tapes during the 90s in Wales.
I posted the unknown 12 ,the Unknown 11 ,The Unknown 13 and The Unknown 14 and also another one simply called Rain Tapes International -each issue was coming in a different colour and an insert with track list and band addresses.
It features a good selection of bands playing punk,garage rock and new wave.
A wonderful tool to know more about the very underground music world of the early 90s.
Enjoy it.
~f*a~r^a~w*a~y^
click me 
 

6 comments:

  1. Would you happen to know did swedish Masturbates Motel have a demo? I suspect that's könsrock, i don't really like this style, but Masturbates Motel sounds interesting.:) I've heard their another songs on VA Really Fast Vol.5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @uzername...I am sorry I do NOT have theri demo,good luck for your search
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these excellent tapes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meane,i am glad you enjoyed there fantastic tapes

      Delete
  4. Hello, I'm the creator of these compilations. I'm glad people still enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Julian,you sent me these compilation back in the 90s...it is great to be in touch again,yes,very nice cassettes,still love them :)

      Delete